The Missing Piece in Employee Cancer Benefits
When it comes to employee benefits programs, cancer detection and care are evolving.
Sign up for more information about the Galleri test
- Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program (www.seer.cancer.gov) SEER*Stat Database: Incidence — SEER 18 Regs Research Data. Nov 2018 Sub. Includes persons aged 50 – 79 diagnosed 2006 – 2015. “Early/Localized” includes invasive localized tumors that have not spread beyond organ of origin. “Late/Metastasized” includes invasive cancers that have metastasized beyond the organ of origin to other parts of the body.
- Noone AM, Howlader N, Krapcho M, et al. (eds). SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975 – 2015, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD, http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2015/, based on November 2017 SEER data submission, posted to the SEER website April 2018.
- Henley SJ, et al. Annual report to the nation on the status of cancer, part I: National cancer statistics. Cancer. 2020;126(10):2225 – 2249. doi: 10.1002/cncr.32802.
- Screening includes methods recommended by United States Preventative Task Force (USPSTF) A, B and C rating which includes breast, colon, cervical, prostate, and lung. https://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/
- Other cancer screening tests are available but may not be routinely recommended as standard of care for all patients.
- For patients at high risk of lung cancer.