Please return to take advantage of this benefit starting January 1st, 2024
Introducing Galleri®, the first-of-its-kind multi-cancer early detection test that looks for a signal shared by 50+ types of cancer with a single blood test.1
Who is eligible?
The Galleri test is available at no cost to employees enrolled in an Okta medical plan and covered spouses/domestic partners that also meet the following criteria.
- 50 years or older
- 40-49 with risk factors
- Not currently pregnant or undergoing cancer treatment
- 40-49 years old AND at least one of the following risk factors:
- Cancer survivor who has completed treatment within the last three years*
- Currently smokes or quit smoking within the last 10 years
- Diagnosis of cirrhosis or chronic Hepatitis B or C infection
- Infection with certain strains of HPV (e.g. HPV 16 or 18)
- Known hereditary cancer syndrome
- Confirmation or documentation of a gene mutation associated with increased cancer risk (e.g., Li-Fraumeni syndrome, Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer syndrome [BRCA1/2], Lynch syndrome, CHEK2).
- 40-49 years old AND at least two of the following risk factors:
- Documented genetic predisposition (germline variant)
- First degree relative with cancer**
- History of HIV infection
- Current use of immunosuppressive therapies after organ transplantation
- Female ≥ 30
- Male ≥ 35
*excludes basal or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin
**excludes basal or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin and/or the second cancer is not a recurrence or metastasis
What is the Galleri test?
Patient testimonial: Roger
Cancer Signal Detected
- Klein EA, Richards D, Cohn A, et al. Clinical validation of a targeted methylation-based multi-cancer early detection test using an independent validation set.Ann Oncol. 2021;32(9):1167-77. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annonc.2021.05.806.